Often, your customers may not know exactly where they want to go or what they want to buy – but they know how they want to feel and what they’re looking to experience. Whether you’re peddling pools or cruises, your travel logo design’s job is to help your audience envision themselves feeling great and getting away from the minutiae of daily life.
With the idea that you’re selling a state of mind, the task of creating a brand from the ground up becomes much easier – and a little more fun. You can make any of the following types of logos for this industry (plus many more):
- Travel logo
- Beach logo
- Airplane logo
- Hotel logo
- Sun logo
- Island logo
- Cruise logo
- Destination logo
- Road logo
- Fun logo
- Leisure logo
- Backpack logo
We’ll lay out a few helpful guidelines and share great travel logo examples to take into consideration in this post. Ready to go?
Skip the tips and make a free travel logo now!
Travel logo tips
- Sell a state of mind with your branding, from your logo and font to your tone
- Try to sum up your business in 1 word: Adventurous, relaxed, luxury, global, etc.
- Reflect your vibe through your symbol, color and font choices
Your brand in 1 word
Trying to build a mark around a broad word like “travel” or “leisure” can leave you with a lot of ideas that are tough to narrow down. Instead, try to sum up what you’re about – and what you expect your customers are looking for when they choose you – in one word and search for icons/graphics around it. Examples include:
Travel logo examples
- Symbol: Mountain summit partially surrounded by a sweeping circular line
- Color: Forest green brings nature, fresh air, and renewal; gray gives it a clean look
- Font: A sleek, sans-serif font lends a professional tone to the logo
- Flashmarks: Marks optimized for social media (shown here below the logo). With flashmarks, you can instantly brand content on your website and social stream. Available with all logo downloads.
- Symbol: Cumulus cloud with arrows pointing up and down to depict fast travel
- Color: Deep indigo is unique and eye-catching. Associated with luxury and mystery
- Font: Square letters balance the curvy, rounded shape of the cloud to complete the design
- Symbol: Two people with raised arms and 3 stars overhead
- Color: Muted aquamarine is modern and looks great with light gray
- Font: Clean, sans-serif font is sophisticated in its simplicity
- Symbol: Triangle with curved line sweeping through and over it, depicted upward movement
- Color: Deep red shows adventure and excitement; gray keeps the design from being overwhelming
- Font: Varying letter widths create an industrial yet modern look
- Symbol: Propeller with angled blades and circular line depicting turning
- Color: Vibrant blue propeller alongside dark gray text allows the symbol to steal the show
- Font: Modern, recognizable type on either side of the symbol instantly looks like an established brand
Make a free travel logo
Make your own travel logo in minutes with our massive library of original, unique logo symbols. They’re sorted into sections based on industry. By choosing the Travel + Leisure industry on the FlashMarks free logo maker, you’ll automatically see hundreds of logo symbols related to travel, destinations, and relaxation.
Feel free to use the search box to look for something specific! Your logo is 100% free to make and free to download, plus we’ll show you the matching flashmarks and premium logo files! Give it a try.