Fitness and sports logo designs usually depict motion, energy, and the strength of the human body. They should communicate what your company or team does in an instant. We see a lot of the following types of logos made with the FlashMarks free logo maker:
- Sports logo
- Fitness logo
- Team logo
- Football logo
- Basketball logo
- Baseball logo
- Gym logo
- Exercise logo
- Yoga logo
- Cricket logo
Making your own fitness or sports logo is easier than you think! Keep the following points in mind while you plan and create your design.
Fitness and sports logo tips
- Text in italics does a great job communicating motion or movement
- Find a symbol that shows what your business or team does to help customers recognize you
- Rely on bold colors, fonts, and symbols to stand out in a competitive industry
- Make sure your symbol can stand alone as your profile picture on social media
Fitness and sports logo examples
All of the examples below were created from the Sports + Fitness industry section in the free FlashMarks logo maker. That means you can recreate any of these designs with your own company name and colors – or go your own way and create something completely new!
- Symbol: Profile of a person running – perfect for gyms and fitness companies
- Color: Vibrant orange is associated with energy, determination and drive
- Font: Bold sans-serif font blends seamlessly with the logo symbol; italics tagline text reminds us of movement
- Flashmarks: Marks optimized for social media (shown here below sample logo). With flashmarks, you can instantly brand content on your website and social stream. Available with all logo downloads.
- Symbol: Heart outline enclosing a stick figure with arms reaching upward
- Color: Dark pink paired with teal is feminine without being frilly
- Font: Pretty script designed after handwriting looks inviting and positive
- Symbol: Abstract depiction of a person running with an appealing triangular shape
- Color: Deep blue along with dark gray look natural together
- Font: Bold sans-serif font in italics seems to move forward and convey energy
- Symbol: The letter Q depicted on a cube shape is unique and easily recognized
- Color: Red-orange makes a bold statement – energetic, driven, and lively
- Font: Boxy sans-serif type has a serious yet motivational feel
- Symbol: Flexing bicep is an obvious show of strength, endurance, and power
- Color: Vivid blue alongside inky black is memorable and packs a punch
- Font: Slightly angular font shows that this company takes fitness seriously
Make a free fitness or sports logo
It only takes a few minutes to make and download a fitness-themed logo! We’ve sorted our massive library of original, unique logo symbols into sections based on industry. By choosing the Sports + Fitness industry on our free logo maker, you’ll automatically see hundreds of logo symbols related to strength, activity, and energy.
Feel free to use the search box to look for something specific! Your logo is 100% free to make and free to download, plus we’ll show you the matching flashmarks and premium logo files! Give it a try now.