Need to make a printing logo (or any related logo) or look at examples of logos in this industry? You’ve come to the right place. We’ll show you examples plus share a few industry tips and tricks. Use our free logo maker when you’re ready to make your own design!
Here are several common types of logos in this industry:
- Printing logo
- Printing company logo
- Copying logo
- Screen printing logo
- T shirt printing logo
- Sticker logo
- 3D printing logo
Whether you’re starting a printing company or screen printing business, you’ll need a logo that helps you stand out from the competition locally and online. There’s no reason to pay a graphic designer by the hour for a logo. You can make your own logo in just a few minutes! Before you start, keep the following tips in mind to make your design great.
Printing logo tips
- Aim for a classic and timeless logo, not trendy – trendy looks dated in a few years
- For logo symbols, use a tool related to your business or try something abstract
- Initial logos are a great option if you can’t think of a symbol that fits your business
- Cooler colors seem to be the most popular in this industry
Ready to make your logo now?
Printing logo examples
Each of these examples were made using the free FlashMarks logo maker. You can recreate a design like one below, or go your own way and make a totally unique design! Be sure to take note of any colors, fonts, or symbols you like in the examples.
- Symbol: Globe that appears to turn or spin with lines that indicate movement
- Color: Blue is associated with quality, stability, and trust
- Font: A strong square font looks authoritative and bold
- Flashmarks: Marks optimized for social media (shown here below sample logo). With flashmarks, you can instantly brand content on your website and social stream. Available with all logo downloads.
- Symbol: Shaded star with stair (3 steps) outline within it
- Color: Medium-dark purple star is balanced by black text below it
- Font: Sans-serif style font is slightly angular, pairs well with the 5-point star
- Symbol: Initial symbol featuring the letter D with cutaways that resemble pixelation
- Color: Teal symbol next to black and medium-gray text looks polished, clean, professional
- Font: Boxy, squared sans-serif font looks digital as the name suggests
- Symbol: Lighthouse cutout within an almost complete shaded circle; cutaway depicts a beam of light
- Color: Deep blue looks like nighttime sky surrounding the lighthouse; black text provides contrast
- Font: Sans-serif font with italics formatting in tagline text for emphasis
- Symbol: Small, solid tree with leaves is a perfect fit for an eco-friendly printing company
- Color: Lush green is associated with environmental, eco-friendly, and nature
- Font: Slender sans-serif modern font in medium-gray
How to make a free printing logo
It’s easy to make a free printing logo and takes only a few minutes! We’ve sorted our massive library of original, unique logo symbols into sections based on industry. By choosing the Printing + Copying industry on the FlashMarks logo maker, you’ll automatically see hundreds of logo symbols related to paper, printing, copying, and screen printing.
Feel free to use the search box to look for something specific! Your logo is 100% free to make and free to download, plus we’ll show you the matching flashmarks and premium logo files! Give it a try now.