You know that you’re good at what you do, but how will you communicate that in the first impression you make on potential clients and customers? For a company to believe that you’re capable of representing their brand to the masses effectively, you’re going to need a marketing logo or advertising logo that stands apart from the rest.
It’s one of the most weighty components of the first impression you make on your audience, and what they say is true – there’s no such thing as a “second impression.” Only the first one counts! Make yours count in your favor by following these guidelines for effective, aesthetic marketing logo design.
You might need any of the following types of logos:
- Digital marketing logo
- Social media marketing logo
- Branding coach logo
- Email marketing
- SEO logo
- SEM logo
- Marketing consultant logo
- B2B marketing logo
- B2C marketing logo
- Freelancer logo
- Advertising logo
- Print advertising logo
- Marketing agency logo
- Communications logo
We’ve got several marketing logo examples to help you get a better sense of the styles that work best. Let’s get started!
Marketing logo tips
- Communicate the power of your offering with the right symbol
- Make your design look professional by steering clear of “trends” – companies need to trust you
- Know what different colors say about marketing and communications brands
- Choose a symbol that has meaning or use the first letter of your company name
Skip the examples and make a free logo now!
Marketing logo examples
- Symbol: Upward arrow enclosed in a triangle with rounded edges
- Color: Vivid blue brings trustworthiness and knowledge to mind
- Font: Rounded sans-serif font looks modern
- Flashmarks: Marks optimized for social media. With flashmarks, you can instantly brand content on your website and social stream. Available with all logo downloads.
- Symbol: Abstract swirls leading to the right
- Color: Mauve pink and dark gray text
- Font: Swirly script font slants feminine and matches the look of the symbol
- Symbol: Calligraphy pen tip partially enclosed in a circle stands in for the O in copy
- Color: Bright blue symbol paired with light gray main text looks modern and clean
- Font: No frills sans-serif font lets the symbol steal the show
- Symbol: Abstract concentric swirls that resemble the letter C for Custom Content
- Color: Deep pink-purple symbol with medium-gray text is a unique color combination
- Font: Bold sans-serif font staggered under and to the right of the symbol
- Symbol: Heart outline enclosed in a geared circle
- Color: Deep blue symbol paired with bright yellow-orange text
- Font: Angular font balances the roundness of the heart symbol
How to make a free marketing logo
It’s easy to make a free marketing logo and takes only a few minutes! We’ve sorted our massive library of original, unique logo symbols into sections based on industry. By choosing the Marketing + Communications industry on the FlashMarks logo maker, you’ll automatically see hundreds of logo symbols related to the industry.
Feel free to use the search box to look for something specific! Your logo is 100% free to make and free to download, plus we’ll show you the matching flashmarks and premium logo files! Give it a try.