If you need a legal or law logo (or any related logo), you’re in the right place. We’ll show you some examples, share a few industry tips and tricks, and hook you up with our free logo maker when you’re ready to make your own design!
Here are several common types of logos in this industry:
- Law logo
- Legal logo
- Attorney logo
- Lawyer logo
- Law office logo
- Law firm logo
- Court logo
There are thousands of specializations within the legal industry. We’ve compiled all of our symbols relating to law into one place so it’s easy for you to make a logo in minutes. Scroll down to the orange button if you’re ready to make a logo now, or keep reading to get some inspiration for your design!
Legal and law logo tips
- Conservative, conventional designs are the best choice for this industry
- Make sure your symbol is strong enough to represent your firm on social media profiles, even without your business name
- Popular symbols include scales of justice, gavel, patriotic, and initial (letter) symbols
- Use your full logo on your website and marketing materials; use flashmarks (logo symbol without your business name) on social media pages
Skip the tips and make your logo now!
Legal and law logo examples
- Symbol: Stylized ampersand with firm name on either side
- Color: Bright blue is associated with trustworthiness and stability
- Font: Classic serif font in all caps looks professional
- Flashmarks: Marks optimized for social media. With flashmarks, you can instantly brand content on your website and social stream. Available with all logo downloads.
- Symbol: Initial (letter) logo depicting the letter C with “pixelation” at the end
- Color: Blue text and light gray symbol
- Font: Bold, serif font fills in the space the logo symbol leaves
- Symbol: Two stick figure people separated by a wavy line, reaching out to work together
- Color: Yellow-green symbol and varying shades of gray in the text
- Font: Bold sans-serif fonts look professional alongside the colorful symbol
- Symbol: A patriotic, soaring eagle with stars and stripes
- Color: Deep red symbol and black text for contrast
- Font: A classic serif font that lets the symbol draw the eye
- Symbol: Abstract globe with lines showing turning motion
- Color: Blue symbol and black text
- Font: Serif font staggered below and to the right of the symbol balances the logo out
How to make a free legal or law logo
It’s easy to make a free law logo and takes only a couple of minutes! We’ve sorted our massive library of original, unique logo symbols into sections based on industry. By choosing the Legal industry on the FlashMarks logo maker, you’ll automatically see hundreds of logo symbols related to justice, law, and the legal system.
Feel free to use the search box to look for something specific! Your logo is 100% free to make and free to download, plus we’ll show you the matching flashmarks and premium logo files! Give it a try.