If kids are your primary customers, you need a logo that reflects what you do and who you serve. You might be looking to make any of the following types of kids logo designs:
- Logos for children’s products
- Preschool logos
- Childcare logos
- Daycare logos
- Baby shop logos
- Babysitting logos
- Logos for kid’s clothes
- Children’s boutique logos
No matter what your business does within this industry, one thing remains the same: your kid logo design has to be imaginative. Appealing. Fun!
Kids logo design tips
A logo in its simplest, most web-friendly form is made up of your business name plus a striking graphic symbol in the color of your choice. Beyond that, here are a few tips you’ll see in action in our sample kids and children-themed logos below.
- Go for bright colors, easy-to-read fonts, and eye-catching symbols
- Symbols could be simple, graphic “pictures” of places, items, or kids
- Children logo designs should appeal not just to kids, but also to their parents
- Stay away from fonts that are boxy or industrial
We’ve got some excellent youth logo design examples for you below.
Kids logo design examples
- Symbol: Simple smiling face/emoji
- Color: A bright, but not lime, green for symbol and text
- Font: Fun, uneven whimsical font will appeal to kids and is still easy to read
- Symbol: Cutout of a child reaching for a star within a solid circle
- Color: A sunny, happy yellow is the right choice for a brand like “happy tots”
- Font: Rounded, modern and understated font
- Symbol: A flying pencil sends an uplifting message about this after school care center
- Color: Cobalt blue is a balanced color, appealing to parents and kids alike
- Font: A tall, slender font with slightly squared edges looks great with the straight lines in the symbol
- Symbol: An “exploding” toy box with balls, stars, and toys shooting out
- Color: Pretty teal is calming and welcoming, gray balances it well
- Font: Uppercase business name in a serif font is a bold choice next to lowercase, rounded font
- Symbol: A simple outline of a small house on a hill with the sun and a tree in view
- Color: A cerulean blue is a nice choice for this childcare logo
- Font: A bold, serif font gives a little more depth to the the symbol with lines of varying thickness
How to make a free Kids logo
Use our free logo maker and you can make, download, and show off your new logo in about 5 minutes! We make the process simpler, faster, and smartphone/tablet friendly so you can jump-start your business with a new logo in a fraction of the time it takes with other DIY logo tools. Choose from hundreds of symbols in the Kids industry, or get a little abstract and search for a symbol from our massive library.
Best of all, your logo is 100% free to download and we’ll give you the option to purchase our additional high-resolution, vector, and social media logo download options. Give it a try now and see what you come up with!