Possibly more than in any other industry, food logo designs and beverage logos have a chance to win customers over before they’ve even stepped foot inside your door or clicked Follow on your social media accounts.
The right visuals will support and strengthen what’s coming out of your kitchen, cafe, or warehouse – and ensure your brand gets the attention it deserves. Have any of the following types of logos in mind?
- Food logo
- Restaurant logo
- Diner logo
- Fine dining logo
- Casual dining logo
- Cafe logo
- Coffee logo
- Tea logo
- Smoothie logo
- Milkshake logo
- Ice cream logo
- Burger logo
- Healthy food logo
- Vegan logo
- Vegetarian logo
- Gluten free logo
- Food truck logo
- Beverage logo
- Catering logo
- Meal prep logo
You’ve come to the right place! No matter what you’re serving up, our massive library of food-related symbols will make it easy to drag and drop your design into place. Before you check out our logo examples, read through these quick tips for food and beverage brands!
Beverage and food logo tips
- Color is so important (40% of restaurants feature red as a primary color in their logo)
- Show your product if possible, but abstract symbols work well too
- Pay extra attention to font choice
- Decide on your theme and use your logo to strengthen it
Skip the tips and make your logo now!
Beverage and food logo examples
- Symbol: A curling wave that also resembles a lowercase E
- Color: Deep navy looks posh and hip at the same time
- Font: Simple, sans-serif styles don’t steal thunder from the symbol
- Flashmarks: Marks optimized for social media. With Flashmarks, you can brand your social accounts perfectly and professionally. Available for all logo downloads.
- Symbol: A soup bowl outline sitting on a saucer
- Color: Deep orange symbol and text – lots of white space
- Font: Smooth, rounded sans-serif font matches the edges of the bowl and saucer
- Symbol: Large citrus wedge – lemon, lime, grapefruit, tangerine, etc.
- Color: Deep red-pink brings grapefruit to mind
- Font: Modern sans-serif style with extra flourish on the G
- Symbol: Steaming coffee mug sitting on a saucer – perfect for a coffee logo
- Color: Deep, rich espresso brown symbol and text
- Font: Basic sans-serif style for main text; curvy script for tagline text
How to make a free food logo
It’s easy to make a free beverage, restaurant, or food logo and takes only a couple minutes! We’ve sorted our massive library of original, unique logo symbols into sections based on industry. By choosing the Food + Beverage industry on the FlashMarks logo maker, you’ll automatically see hundreds of logo symbols related to the world of food and drink.
Feel free to use the search box to look for something specific! Your logo is 100% free to make and free to download, plus we’ll show you the matching flashmarks and premium logo files! Give it a try.