Engineering and energy logo designs are similar in nature. Before you get started on a logo for your company, make sure you understand what the design should contain and the most common trends in the industry. Examples of engineering and energy logo types include:
- Solar company logo
- Utility logo
- Energy logo
- Energy audit logo
- Weatherproofing logo
- Home inspection logo
- Renewable energy logo
- Engineering logo
- Civil engineering logo
- Mechanical engineering logo
No matter what your business does within the umbrella of engineering and energy, your design should follow a few industry best practices. We’ve uncovered the most common and popular design trends so you can make sure your new logo fits right in. After that, check out our logo examples to see how it all comes together.
Engineering and energy logo tips
- Muted and blue-tone colors are popular to use in this industry
- Abstract symbols (like example 1) are great when it’s hard to show what your business does
- Symbols that reflect your brand name can help you stand out (like example 3)
- Choose easy-to-read fonts that aren’t too trendy or stylized
Engineering and energy logo examples
- Symbol: Abstract circular swirl, depicts movement and perfect for energy companies
- Color: Slightly muted jade green is true to company name but stands out from other greens
- Font: Narrow, close-set sans-serif font in bold grabs your attention
- Flashmarks: Marks optimized for social media and other digital usage. With flashmarks, you can instantly brand content on your website and social stream.
- Symbol: Initial logos are popular, and this 3D-cube letter E really stands out
- Color: Bright blue is soothing and trustworthy, perfect for an energy saving company
- Font: Bold but basic sans-serif font lets the symbol get all the attention
- Symbol: Eagle head profile in front of a solid circle
- Color: Purple symbol paired with black and gray text
- Font: Boxy, angular font balances out the roundness of the symbol
How to make a free logo
With these engineering and energy logo tips and examples, you’re ready to start making your own logo! It’s so simple you can do it from a smartphone and it’s completely free to make and download your logo design.
Every logo has a matching set of social media flashmarks (social media profile logos), high resolution and vector files to give you a complete family of marks. Get started now!