Education logo designs have a lot in common with counseling logos. Both industries focus on growth and creating plans to achieve a goal. In education and school logo designs, you’ll probably notice more bright and primary colors than in counseling logos.
Whether you’re teaching, developing educational materials, or counseling, your philosophy is to help people learn new things and apply that knowledge in their daily lives. Developing the right brand identity is key in making sure your students or clients understand what you do and how you can help them reach their goals.
Make sure your logo fits the bill by reading industry logo best practices and looking at several examples below!
- School logo
- Private school logo
- Education logo
- School bus logo
- College logo
- University logo
- Adult education logo
- Preschool logo
- Head Start logo
- Continuing education logo
- Trade school logo
- Counseling logo
- Therapy logo
- Psychotherapy logo
- Psychologist logo
- Therapist logo
- Mental health logo
Counseling and school logo tips
- As industries based on growth, plants and nature themes are popular
- Because both education and counseling revolve around mastery, learning tools (books, rulers, etc.) can be great logo symbols
- Counseling logos should lean toward muted and calm, while school logo designs can be a bit more playful
- Keep the target audience in mind when making your logo
Counseling and school logo examples
- Symbol: Simple lighthouse outline with beam of light shining
- Color: Bright blue symbol is uplifting and teal text brings a more neutral balance
- Font: A legible script font looks great with the lighthouse symbol
- Flashmarks: Marks optimized for social media and other digital usage. With flashmarks, you can instantly brand content on your website and social stream.
- Symbol: Two people with arms raised, 5-point star in the middle
- Color: Blue is a common color in the counseling industry
- Font: Rounded, sans-serif font has interesting details
- Symbol: Smiling face with upper left section left open
- Color: Purple smiling face and dark gray text
- Font: Very basic sans-serif font in italics; timeless yet modern
- Symbol: Child reaching out to a star
- Color: Dark violet purple with blue and gray text
- Font: Sans-serif font paired with the same font in a smaller, italics version
- Symbol: A large tree, as in “family tree,” to tie into the name
- Color: A rich, mint-jade green
- Font: Bold, serif font looks anything but dated
How to make a free logo
Now that you’ve read the best practices and seen examples of the best counseling, education and school logo designs, you are more than ready to make one of your own with our free logo maker, FlashMarks. Click the button and enter your company name to start making your design right now. It’s free to make and download your logo!
Every logo has a matching set of social media flashmarks (social media profile logos), high resolution and vector files to give you a complete family of marks. Get started now!