Craft logo designs are some of the most fun to make. If you’re in the crafts and hobbies industry, customers expect that supreme attention to detail, creativity, and skill go into each of your products. Your logo is no exception! It has the job of identifying your company, what types of products you create, and even what your style is. It has to stand out on social media and online because in the digital age, there are more craft and hobby businesses than ever.
Some logo types that are common within the industry:
- Craft logo
- Hobby logo
- Handmade craft logo
- Arts and crafts logo
- Art logo
- Creative handmade logos
- Logo for handmade products
- Candle logo
- Embroidery logo
- Woodworking logo
- Sewing logo
- Handmade sign logo
- Gardening logo
- Antiques logo
- Etsy icon
- Etsy shop icon
- Crafty logo
- Hand craft company logo
No matter what kind of craft logo you need, one thing is certain: It has to be artful enough to represent your handmade products but simple enough to easily brand your website, Etsy shop, product packaging, and social media pages. Keep reading for more tips for this industry!
Craft logo tips
- Use a sleek, simple symbol, not a complex or hand-drawn icon
- Find a font that seems to fit your business style
- Use a color (or 2 colors) that connect with your product, style, or company name
- Make it “you” with little twists that inject creativity into your logo
- Make sure it can easily be seen and recognized at the small social media profile logo size
- Use your logo anywhere you can – packaging, brochures, website, social media, business cards, etc.
Ready to start making your free logo now? Just click the button!
Craft logo examples
- Symbol: Eye of a needle with thread running through
- Color: Blue symbol and orange text
- Font: A loopy, cursive script that is easy to read
- Flashmarks: Marks optimized for social media and other digital usage. With flashmarks, you can instantly brand content on your website and social stream.
- Symbol: A curving picket fence extending into the distance
- Color: Bright green symbol and gray text
- Font: Bold, boxy sans-serif font staggered under the symbol
- Symbol: Profile of an eagle’s face
- Color: Bright blue symbol and black text
- Font: A futuristic, boxy type and bold sans-serif type in italics
- Symbol: Small pillar candle burning
- Color: Golden yellow candle and purple text feel “romantic”
- Font: A serif-style font that resembles other big candle company branding
How to make a free logo
Now that you’ve seen several examples of the best craft logos to help you start or grow your business, you’re ready to make your own logo! Take note of any symbols, colors, or fonts that you liked in the examples above.
We have thousands of exclusive symbols plus a mix of popular and classic fonts in our library to make it simple to build the design you want to make. Start now!