Designing a logo for a brand in a competitive industry like this requires a solid understanding of your product and what you’d like your brand to communicate to your potential audience. Before you even think about computer and internet logo design, you have to consider the message you’re trying to get across with your new logo. Are you cutting edge or classic? Are your principles rooted in providing excellent customer service or stepping outside the box?
We’ve made some great logo examples with FlashMarks, our free logo maker, to show you below. First, here are a few design tips to watch for in our examples and to keep in mind when you’re ready to make your own logo.
Computer and internet logo design tips
- Clean and simple trumps complexity
- Color scheme should be reduced to 1 or 2 colors for maximum effect
- The design should communicate your brand with or without text
- Sans-serif fonts are usually the best choice for this industry
Internet and computer logo examples
- Symbol: A solid computer monitor screen easily gets the brand message across
- Color: A light teal, not a “serious” hue, plays on the fun name
- Font: Two fonts were used: A clean, sans-serif type and a curly, stylized script for Genie
- Symbol: A wide-eyed owl that is sure to stand out; symbols don’t always have to reflect the product offered
- Color: A lighter-than-chocolate brown is fitting for the owl theme
- Font: A modern, sans-serif font with bold text for the company name and un-formatted text for the tagline
- Symbol: An empty computer screen is simple and connected to the brand purpose
- Color: A deep teal, more green than blue, looks professional without being stuffy
- Font: Sans-serif fonts on both main text and tagline, but main text is bold to stand out
- Symbol: A hand serving a “dish” of WiFi signal
- Color: Medium gray and light blue really contrast well and seem appropriate for this business
- Font: A slender, more angular sans-serif font is perfect against the curvy symbol
Now that you’ve got some inspiration and ideas for your design, why not make a reality in less than 5 minutes? Make your logo exactly the way you envision it using FlashMarks. Free logo download and lots of additional options if you’re ready to start fully branding your business! Click the link below to start now.