Business and consulting brands require a visual identity that is professional, modern, and simple. Anything less can reflect negatively on your business before you have a chance to convert a potential customer. With so much competition, the main principle to hold to in developing a brand identity for the business and consulting industries: Be outstanding.
We’ve created several sample Business and Consulting logos to give you some ideas and inspiration for your own design. All the examples below were created using FlashMarks symbols located under the Business Consulting industry.
Consulting and Business logo tips
- Aim for simple, making an easy-to-recognize design
- Match the color you choose to the goals of your business
- Avoid type-based marks in most instances; choose a representative symbol instead
Ready to make your own logo?
Consulting and Business logo samples
- Symbol: Upward pointing arrow comprised of 12 dots – modern look
- Color: Aquamarine gives the company a friendly, trustworthy feel
- Font: Rounded, modern sans-serif font shows the company is up-to-date
- Symbol: Head with abstract “ideas” flowing out of the top
- Color: Black symbol and tagline text, orange company name to make it stand out
- Font: Tight, slender sans-serif font looks natural next to the bold, solid symbol
- Symbol: A simplistic calculator turned to the right. Could read as handling numbers the “right” way
- Color: A bright navy is serious without being drab-just as you’d want an accounting consulting firm to be
- Font: All lowercase, rounded font is up-to-date without being overly trendy
- Symbol: A clipboard and pencil, multiple lines create dimension and depth
- Color: Basic black is appropriate for a research consultation firm like this
- Font: Somewhat angular, slender font for the company name is balanced by a clean sans-serif font in italics for the tagline
- Symbol: An abstract representation of a bridge – also resembles the letter B on its side
- Color: A bright, citrus-y orange for both the symbol and font gives off an energetic, can-do vibe
- Font: All uppercase, serif font balances the bright color with a sense of responsibility
How to make your own logo
You can start making your free Consulting and Business logo right away with FlashMarks, whether you have design experience or not. Here’s how to start:
- Click the ‘Make your free logo’ link below and enter your company name
- Choose the Business Consulting industry (or industry of your choice)
- View hundreds of symbols that match your field of expertise, or search for specific symbols
- Move your chosen symbol and text around to get the look you want
- Choose the color(s) you want
- Save and download your free logo
- View and purchase or skip our additional download options
We’ll automatically show you what your new logo looks like as a flashmark (social media profile logo) so you can set up and brand your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts! It’s free to download your logo, and you can always come back to grab additional logo files you might need in the future. Give it a try!