The Accounting and Finance industry includes all things money: Banking, savings, accounting, financial planning, loans and mortgages, billing and collections, leasing, retirement plans, taxes, insurance, stocks and bonds, and other investments.
If your business is in any of these (or related) fields, you’ll need a logo that fits. Accounting logo designs or any within the finance industry should be relatively conventional, using clear, easy to read fonts and steering clear of symbols and styles that are too “trendy” – opt for classic instead. We’ve got some great examples to show you!
Accounting logo design tips
- Navy, burgundy, deep green, and black are all great color choices for companies in this industry
- Avoid fonts that look too playful, frivolous or edgy
- Think conventional, clear, and classic
- Like proper attire, make a logo that lets people feel comfortable doing business with you
- Symbol should be as simple as possible to make the best first impression
- Symbol can be concrete (dollar signs, abacus), abstract (swishes, dots), or initials (stylized letters)
When you design your logo, keep in mind that you are designing a gatekeeper that will either invite people in or keep them out. You definitely want to invite them in!
Below, we’ll show you a few examples of great Accounting and Finance logos made using FlashMarks, our simple logo tool. Our entire library of symbols are designed to look good even at very small size, like on business cards and social media pages. We hope these examples inspire you to make a logo and Family of Marks all your own!
Accounting logo example
- Symbol: A simplified, half-shaded pyramid outline
- Color: Navy blue was chosen as it is associated with depth, trust, stability, and wisdom
- Font: Both main text and tagline use a clean, modern sans-serif font that will never go out of style. Main text is in italics to convey moving forward.
- Symbol: Bold, interlocking squares that symbolize the two (fictional) founders, Ward and Benning.
- Color: A deep burgundy is used to convey an air of depth and elegance that contrasts well with white.
- Font: The logo text is bold and timeless. It balances out the top-heavy interlocking square symbol.
- Symbol: A somewhat free-form checkmark (no straight lines, varying thickness) in front of a horizon line.
- Color: A light, oceanic blue symbol and title text read as trustworthy and calming. Pairs well with gray.
- Font: Bold + italics in the main text conveys movement and importance; no formatting on tagline.
- Symbol: A simple depiction of a hand holding coins gets the message of this fictional savings app across.
- Color: Deep forest green is associated with money, growth, and luxury – all applicable to this brand
- Font: A thin, modern sans-serif font is best for this savings app, designed for smartphones
Above all, customers seeking Accounting and Finance services need providers who are trustworthy above all else. That’s understandable. Can a brand’s look and feel convey that sense of trust? Yes.
Make your logo right now
You can start making your logo right away, with or without design experience. The process is simple:
- Enter your company name
- Choose the Accounting and Finance industry (or industry of your choice)
- View hundreds of symbols that match your field of expertise (or search for specific symbols)
- Move your chosen symbol and text around to get the look you want
- Choose the color(s) you want
- Save and download your free logo
- View and purchase or skip our additional download options
We’ll even show you what your new logo looks like as a flashmark (social media profile logo) on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter! It’s free to download your logo, and you can always come back to grab additional logo files you might need in the future. Give it a try!